Rigid core is a type of floating floor that clicks and locks into place, no adhesive necessary. Our rigid core planks can be installed directly over most existing hard floors, perfect for a quick project. A selection of 13 Knight Tile colors are available in both glue down and rigid core formats
Benefits of Rigid Core
- Karndean rigid core products can be floated over most existing hard floor coverings.
- The premium, pre-attached acoustic foam backing reduces noise transfer to rooms below, making it perfect for upstairs bedrooms, playrooms or attic/loft conversions
- Click locking systems allow the installer to quickly drop and lock planks together, meaning less upheaval and disruption to everyday life.
- Kid friendly
- Pet friendly
- Lifetime warranty
- Thickness: 4.5mm
- Size: 6″ x 36″
- Sq. Ft. per Carton: 29.53
- Wear Layer: 12 mil
- Surface Treatment: K-Guard+® PU coating
- Warranty: Lifetime Residential, 10-year Commercial
Looking for this design in our gluedown format? Click Here to see the Gluedown Format